Year End Giving
Thank you for your continued generosity in 2022. We know this year has been especially unique, and your donations were greatly appreciated. We want to remind you that for donations to be considered tax deductible in 2022 they must be received or postmarked by December 31st, 2022. Here are some ways to get donations in by December 31st:
- Donations may be given HERE
- Donations may be mailed to Garden Grove Friends Church, PO Box 2550, Cypress, CA. 90630
- Donations may be placed in the offering boxes located in the back of the worship center during services.
*please make all checks out to Garden Grove Friends Church
How to give online
Website processing of financial gifts provides a fast, convenient, and secure way for you to give one-time gifts or recurring donations by credit card (Visa/MasterCard) or by electronic check. To make an electronic check payment, you will need to provide the bank routing number and account number that appear at the bottom of a check.
If this is your first experience with the Waymaker Friends Church online giving system, we recommend that you create a profile. This stores your information so you don't have to re-enter it with each gift.
End of Year Giving Statements
If you are curious about where to find your end of year giving statement, they are available online.
To access your giving statement online:
1. visit https://waymakerfriends.churchcenter.com/giving.
2. Login using the associated phone number.
3. Go to your profile and scroll down to the label 'My Giving' and click the drop down arrow.
4. Under 'Donation History' selected the correct year and click the download button on the right hand side.
If you have trouble accessing your statement or have any additional questions please email email@example.com.